IT Business Relationship Manager
Job Location: Plano, TX 75204
Koralogix has partnered with an international manufacturing company with offices in Plano, TX, seeking an experienced IT Business Relationship Manager
The Business Relationship Manager acts as the liaison between IT and the Marketing & Logistics and Finance functions and is a trusted advisor to the business.
Overall, this role is responsible and accountable for developing and delivering a globally integrated technology implementation roadmap for the Global Marketing & Logistics and Finance functions.
- Stakeholder management to Marketing & Logistics and Finance functions.
- Hold overall responsibility for managing business expectations and successful delivery of agreed upon initiatives
- Serve as the Global Marketing & Logistics and Finance technology thought-leader by applying an understanding of company business processes and technology use in the industry to shape demand for technology services and gain consensus for a multi-year implementation road map for Marketing & Logistics and Finance business systems
- Drive process improvement through business analysis, system standardization and consolidation- Champion effective information management by promoting data management and easy to use reporting and analytics solutions that provide insight for action
- Communicate the business value, drivers, risks and return on investment of proposed initiatives and prepare supporting project plans
- Partner closely with IT and the Global Marketing & Logistics IT Steering Committee, to solution business needs and gain alignment from the IT organization on delivery of the agreed upon projects
- Manage Global Marketing & Logistics and Finance projects, including requirements definition, design, prototyping, testing, documentation, training, overall end-user change management, and the establishment of long-term system support
- Manage where appropriate the performance and outputs of implementation team members to ensure objectives are achieved- Ensure projects are delivered to agreed scope, quality, budget and schedule- Ensure proposed solutions and existing systems conform to regulatory compliance requirements impacting IT
- Develop and implement policies, controls and processes in compliance with regulatory requirements- Ensure appropriate ongoing support arrangements are in place prior to project handover to IT operations
- Ensure changes to solutions follow the company Management of Change process
- Act as gate keeper for all demand management including improvement requests, projects and user training, leveraging global/regional IT resources as required.
- Apply global IT metrics and any additional metrics to measure the performance of the IT Marketing & Logistics and Finance functions.
- Implement governance frameworks to facilitate delivery of the current & future Global Marketing & Logistics and Finance Systems landscape.
- Champion the building of a Super (key) User framework with the business to build capabilities to provide Level 1 (local) Support.
- Provide leadership to the Global IT Marketing & Logistics and Finance Team
- Coach, performance manage and build long term development plans for direct reports
- Accomplish global functional results by preparing annual goal plans, soliciting feedback on performance, maintaining communications, understanding expectations, identifying improvement opportunities and following systems, policies, procedures and performance standards
- Act as champion to support culture change within IT. Role model desired behaviours and competencies of working in a matrix and build awareness of “what good looks like”
- Contribute to Global IT strategy and plans
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or related business discipline- MBA/Masters would be an advantage- Project Management (PMI), Six Sigma or Enterprise Architecture (TOGAF) Certification is an asset
Experience and Skills
- Minimum of 7-10 years in leading IT enabled transformation programs and IT team leadership, providing accountability and development
- Highly developed stakeholder management skills including effective communication at all levels of the organization (from individual contributor to CEO) and ability to develop and adapt communications based on audience
- Working knowledge of systems relating to Marketing & Logistics and Finance functions
- Demonstrated ability to work cross functionally (across multiple levels in the organization) to identify and deliver strategic and tactical opportunities in the Marketing & Logistics and Finance area- Knowledge and experience of building and deploying Global ERP solutions and supply chain planning systems
- Proven skills in change management and ability to foster a positive work environment
- Strong communication, facilitation and people management skills
Koralogix is a Dallas based Staffing and Technology firm committed to excellence in everything we do. We won’t
just help you get a job, we’ll help you with your whole career … ensuring the positions we offer are the optimal
step towards your ultimate career objective; designed to maximize your lifetime earnings and long-term job
satisfaction. We offer top pay, interesting work, a great working environment, growth and learning potential,
and the opportunity to work for some of Americas most trusted brands. We are fast becoming the primary firm
companies call when they want to hire the best!